International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship
- PHD, Master, Bachelor
- 20% tuition fee waiver
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia.All Scholarships from Griffith University
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.0 to 5.49 on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in 2022 or 2023.
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students commencing in 2022 or 2023. Students who defer commencement to 2024 or later are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 20% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs that are only offered part time, programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organization, and students who defer commencement to 2024 or later.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship covers 20% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements.
No application required. Your eligibility will be assed when you apply to study at the university.