The University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this scholarship for academic high achievers.
Who we are looking for:
You should have an excellent academic background.
The allocation of the award will be made based on excellent academic achievement, your personal statement and excellent attendance at school or college.
By accepting the award, the scholar will agree to support the University and their previous institution by, for example, helping with future student visits, being available for testimonials/photos/videos for marketing purposes, and engaging in other activities, such as blogging (if required).
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at a school or college in the UK.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 27 May 2022.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
You can apply to this scholarship by completing the below application form and sending it through to email@example.com.
Scholarship Application form