We are delighted to be offering a range of new International Scholarships to students from Bangladesh, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Vietnam, looking to start their undergraduate or taught postgraduate studies in 2022.
International Scholarships at Durham University
- Master, Bachelor
- £5,000 p.a.
- 29 July 2022
Applicants must be completely self-funding and international fee payers only in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount.
Applicants must be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities (Scholarship Commitments) for their Faculty/Durham University. This may include testimonials and public relations opportunities, as well as being involved in and attending Open Events, Webinars or being a class representative.
Scholarships are available for most Durham University programmes, but the following programmes will be excluded from the scholarships:
- All Business School programmes at all levels
- Undergraduate Law programmes
- Any second year of a taught postgraduate programme
- PGCERT (Education)
- MA - Conservation of Archaeological and Museum Objects
- All research postgraduate programmes
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Tuition fee discount of £5,000 for each year of study.
No separate application is required
- To be considered for one of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Durham University International Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) for 2022 entry, applicants must:
- Complete the appropriate programme application process in full
- Be in receipt of a conditional offer
- Accept the offer by deadlines specified.
No separate application is required. Once an offer of a place is made to an applicant, they will automatically be considered for a scholarship without the need for a separate application process to be completed.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions.
- Scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions are at the discretion of the International Office and all decisions are final.
- There is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.