International Postgraduate Coursework Award (IPCA), University of Melbourne
- Partially Funded
- 28 February 2017
The International Postgraduate Coursework Award (IPCA) was established by the University of Melbourne and is awarded to high achieving international students undertaking a graduate coursework degree.
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit. The University normally offers around 28 scholarships each year.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree,
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time;
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees; and
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.