This award is designed to reward academic merit.
International Postgraduate Awards at University of Gloucestershire
- 50% of the international tuition fee
- 15 October 2021
University of Gloucestershire
We welcome international students from around the world. Studying in the UK can be a great experience allowing you to meet new people, try new things and experience a new country. Come and join us.All Scholarships from University of Gloucestershire
- The scholarship is only available for the named programme in the offer letter and beginning in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Students must be studying on campus on a full-time postgraduate degree, for a minimum of 2 semesters.
- Applicants must be international fee payers and must be self-funding (see note 5) for at least 100% of tuition fee.
- Excellent work experience and portfolio will be considered in addition to grades.
- Eligible applicants must have applied and meet set entry criteria.
- Applicants must accept scholarship within 28 days and must pay a minimum deposit of £1,500 within 28 days otherwise it will be withdrawn and offered to another candidate. A maximum of 2-week extension can be granted by request (case by case basis in agreement with Senior International Manager).
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or grant award from the University of Gloucestershire.
- Applicants must be committed to supporting the University with marketing, recruitment and alumni activities.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
50% of the international tuition fee.