We seek applications for the following projects (It is possible to apply for more than one project):
I. Trust and News Authenticity
II. The Social Media News Consumer
III. Buying you (or your data): legal challenges from a user perspective
IV. The AI newsroom
V. The Evolution of AI-based Organizations
For additional information about each project, please see the link.
Appointment to the position requires a PhD or equivalent.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
Appointment to the position requires a PhD or equivalent and will be in accordance with the salary agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
The position is temporary, for a period of 2 years with the possibility of extension.
An application must include:
- Motivation letter outlining your interest in the position and qualifications. Please list the position number and title. If you wish to be considered for more than one project positions, please provide a motivation and study design example (see below) per project.
- Detailed CV
- A certified copy of your PhD (or planned submission date) and master’s degree certificate including all examination results.
- A PhD degree in these fields is preferable:
- Project 1: (computational) social science/ communication science.
- Project 2: computational / quantitative social science, such as communication science.
- Project 3: Law (and preferable with knowledge about empirical social science)
- Project 4: Social science/ communication science. Spoken Danish is a requirement.
- Project 5: Business/ economics or related, preferably with econometric skills.
- An example of a design for a first study (max 2 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- List of publications, including uploading the 3 most relevant for the position
- Description of teaching experience
- Description of research coordination or leadership experience
- List of references
All non-Danish documents must be translated into English.