The Department of Biology is offering a position as hourly paid (10 hours per month) PhD fellow in transcriptome evolution. The position is available from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2023.
International PhD Position in Transcriptome Evolution
- DKK 219.78 per hour
- 30 August 2020
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark.All Scholarships from Københavns Universitet
As an applicant you must have:
- Obtained a Master´s degree in bioinformatics or related fields prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong background in bioinformatics and transcriptome data analyses.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The position as an hourly paid PhD fellow is available for 36 months with an average number of working hours of 10 hours per month.
The hourly salary is DKK 219.78 (1 April 2020).
Apply via the website.
Key criteria for the assessment of applicants
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD programme
- Relevant work experience
- Previous publications
- The grade point average achieved
- Other professional activities
- Language skills
- The successful applicant is also required to be enterprising and to possess good interpersonal skills