International Office Postgraduate Scholarship
The University of Hull International Office is offering a number of full tuition fee scholarships to exceptional international postgraduate students to broaden their intellectual and personal horizons and to motivate them towards high achievement. The award applies to international (non-EU) students making applications for entry to a one-year postgraduate taught programme and is payable as a credit against tuition fees only and does not cover living expenses. The scholarship will cover your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- At the time of application, hold at least an upper second class honours degree.
- Hold the following language requirements:
- Applications to Law or English Language programmes: IELTS 6.5, with no element lower than 5.5;
- Applications to all other programmes: IELTS 6.0, with no element lower than 5.5 .
- Have submitted a postgraduate application form prior to completing the scholarship application.
- Have read, and agreed to, the terms and conditions of the award.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship will cover your postgraduate taught tuition fees in full.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.