International Merit Scholarship - University of South Australia (UniSA)
- Bachelor, Master
- Partially Funded
- NaN undefined NaN
The University of South Australia offers International Merit Scholarships to future international students who have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies and have applied to study a UniSA undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree.
The University of South Australia is a globally-focused, locally-engaged institution established on the dual principles of equity and excellence. With more than 33,000 students, the university is South Australia’s largest and has more than 10,000 International students.
The International Merit Scholarship will be awarded to selected international students who meet the following criteria (or as determined by the Selection Panel based on any other factors which the Selection Panel considers to be appropriate and in line with the University’s strategic direction and priorities).
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
- Apply for, and accepted into, an undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) program offered at UniSA in approved programs.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Recipients will receive a 25% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for their first year of study into their chosen program, up to a maximum of two semesters or eight courses.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.