International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science Fully-Funded PhD Fellowships
- 19 June 2017
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is inviting applications for 15 Fully-Funded Ph.D. Fellowships for International Students in Germany.
IMPRS-CS holds a funding agreement with Microsoft Research Cambridge (MSRC), which contributes 15 Ph.D. support contracts in areas of research related to MSRC.
The International Max Planck Research School for Computer Science (IMPRS-CS) is a graduate school jointly run by the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems and Saarland University.
Applicants for the PhD program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution.
A successful candidate must:
- Hold or be about to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) from a research-oriented institution of higher education
- Have outstanding academic performance (rank at or near top of class)
- Have excellent oral and written English language skills
- Show aptitude for independent, creative work
- Have performed research and published (or submitted for publication) the results
- Applicants for the Ph.D. program must hold a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a research-oriented institution. Successful candidates will typically have ranked at or near the top of their classes, have already engaged in research and published their results, and be highly proficient in written and spoken English. Applicants are required to deliver a 15-minute research presentation on their Master’s project, followed by a question and answer period, in front of the admission committee and other audience members. All admitted students receive financial aid in the form of a support contract.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The program is fully funded.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.