The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who are applying for select Masters degrees at ECU. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to enrol at Edith Cowan University.
International Masters Scholarship
- 20% tuition fee reduction
- 5 August 2023
Edith Cowan University
Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia.All Scholarships from Edith Cowan University
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 13 June and 5 August , be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study onshore, in an eligible postgraduate degree at ECU, Western Australia in November (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two; and
- study one of the postgraduate courses
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your Masters course at ECU.
If Edith Cowan University approves your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can also apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.