International Master of Internet of Things Scholarship in Australia
- AUD 5000
The digital revolution has radically changed the nature and power of information technology. This transformation is happening fast and is disrupting the way we live and work.
As the first Australian university to offer a Master of Internet of Things, La Trobe University is proud to introduce a special scholarship for high achieving International students.
La Trobe University
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying for Term 4, Term 5 or Term 6 - 2020 intake.
- Be applying for the La Trobe Bendigo Campus.
- Maintain full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- Study the entire program in our Bendigo Campus.
Students will receive an AUD 5000 bonus grant when they arrive and enroll on campus in Bendigo. The amount will be deducted from Tuition fees. If students are eligible and meet the conditions for the La Trobe International Scholarship*, they will also receive the associated percentage deduction from fees for the duration of their course. please visit the La Trobe International Scholarship page for more information.
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on their WAM and the eligibility of the course.
- The scholarship will be included in the offer letter.
- Applicants who have already applied to commence in Term 4, 5 or 6 (2020) will be considered for the scholarship if they have met the eligibility criteria.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.