International Full Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree Programme at University of Brighton in UK, 2017
- May 31, 2017
The University of Brighton is offering International Full Scholarship for pursuing a postgraduate taught degree programme for the 2017-2018 academic year. Applicants must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
The aim of the University of Brighton postgraduate scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Brighton is a university of 20,685 students and 2,700 staff based on five campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings on the south coast of England.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year. You must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
For the 2017 academic year, please email internationalscholarships-at-brighton.ac.uk with your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
The application form can then be returned electronically to the same email address or sent by post to the address indicated on the scholarship application form. Please note application forms will not be sent to students who do not have an offer of a full-time place with us.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.