The International Excellence Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship programme aimed at talented international students who want to tackle pressing global health challenges.
International Excellence Scholarships at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- 10 June 2021
- Be self-funded
- Be an international student
- Be provisionally admitted to one of the above three full-time MSc programmes at UCL Institute of Ophtalmology
- Meet all the conditions of the offer
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£5,000 tuition fee discount.
To be considered for this scholarship, an applicant must submit the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology Excellence Scholarship Motivation Letter by 10th June 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted via email.
- Applicants should write a motivation letter (use no more than 250 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the scholarship).
- Applicants should email this motivation letter by 10th June 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selection is on the basis of motivation letter and the relevance of the selected Master’s programme to a student’s future career
- Successful candidates will be informed of the results by email.
Download Motivation Letter