International Excellence Scholarship - Federation University, Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- Partially Funded
- NaN undefined NaN
Federation University Australia, or FedUni is Australia's newest University. It is the culmination of the former University of Ballarat and the Gippsland Campus of Monash University. Students will be automatically assessed for scholarships when applying for an eligible on-campus program at Federation University Australia. There is no need for a separate application. Students must commence their eligible program in semester 2, 2016, or semesters 1 or 2, 2017.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be:
- A prospective international student
- Eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Not have accepted, or be in receipt of, any other FedUni scholarship or bursary, or any other reduced fee arrangements at the time of entry to the University (with the exception of Federation University Accommodation Scholarships)
- Not be in receipt of credit transfers or exemptions
- Meet minimum academic IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5.5 (or equivalent)
- Meet the following academic performance requirements:
* Undergraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Distinction' in Year 12 (senior high school). * Postgraduate degree program – overall academic performance with 'Credit' in bachelor degree study from HE Section 1 University
- Enrolling in an eligible program
- Enrolling in a program at a higher level than your existing qualification
- Studying full-time at a home campus of Federation University Australia. Home campuses are located in Ballarat and Gippsland. These scholarships do not apply to students studying at a Federation University Partner Provider teaching location.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
The International Excellence scholarships are equivalent to 20% of your tuition fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.