The welcoming, accessible and multicultural environment that is the city of Manchester provides the ideal base for your time studying in the UK.
Choose Manchester and you’ll put yourself ahead of the competition when the time comes to begin your career. With an award-winning careers service and courses built with your employability in mind, it’s no surprise that 94% of our graduates go straight into jobs or further study. If you're interested in starting a business in the UK, the Masood Entrepreneurship Centre offers resources and support for student-led start-ups.
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Management of Projects in Engineering
- Be an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for one of the courses above. If you have held an offer for one of the above courses as part of an earlier round you will still be considered and your offer will be reinstated if you win the award.
- Hold a bachelors degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with an overall score of at least 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
Take A Free Practice Test!
- Two full scholarships of £27,000.
- Four £10,000 awards in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
If you are an offer holder you will automatically be considered for one of these scholarships once all application stages have been completed. If you are successful, you will be notified by 7 July 2021.
The deadline for the applications is the same as the closing date for applications of the master’s degree.