The International Education Fee (IEF) Scholarship was initially established in 1989 by a student referendum. The IEF Scholarship supports scholarships for both incoming international students and outbound students studying abroad.
International Education Fee (IEF) Scholarships in USA
- Tuition fees
- 1 April 2021
The University of Texas at Austin
735 The University of Texas at Austin, shortened to UT Austin, UT, or Texas, is a public research university in Austin, Texas and the flagship institution of the University of Texas System.All Scholarships from The University of Texas at Austin
For first-time incoming undergraduate UT international students.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
This scholarship covers tuition and required fees on your tuition and fee bill for up to 4 years.
In addition to the online application the following criteria must be met and included with your application to be considered complete:
- Personal Statement: Provide a typed statement (maximum 3 pages) that addresses all of the following topics:
- What challenges have you experienced in accessing education in your country and how did you overcome these challenges?
- How do you plan on positively impacting your home community as a result of completing a degree at UT Austin?
- What contributions will you make to the university as a UT Austin student?
- Discuss your financial need. If you are not awarded this scholarship, how will you fund your education at UT Austin?
- Letters of Recommendation: You must provide at least 2 letters of recommendation. The letters of recommendation must be in English.
- Special documentation (if applicable): Submit any special documentation you feel necessary to support your personal statement.