international awards at the University of South Wales in the UK
- Master, Bachelor
The University of South Wales offers the following scholarships for self-funding international students. You will be automatically considered for one of these awards when we receive your application. You do not need to make a separate application and confirmation of the scholarship will be included in your offer letter.
University of South Wales
Applicants from all over the world are able to apply for this scholarship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
These scholarships are applied for every year of study.
- International Foundation Year - £1,500
- Undergraduate degree courses – up to £1,500 per year
- Postgraduate degree courses, including Master of Business Administration (MBA) – up to £2,000
- Chancellors International Development Scholarships (see below)
- BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Top-Up standard scholarship for 180 credit - £2,250
You will receive confirmation of any scholarship award with your offer letter. Applicants must pay the minimum deposit stipulated in the offer letter by the date stated on the Acceptance Form in order to secure their scholarship.
The scholarships do not apply to English language courses or placement years. Students sponsored by their government or by a company are not eligible for the scholarships.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.