international awards at the Technical University of Munich
- Bachelor, Master
- 15 April 2020
Here we would like to inform you about the scholarship for international students. Please note: The results for the winter term 2019/2020 will be sent out at the end of November.
- TUM awards scholarships for international students funded through budget resources from the Bavarian government.
- It is a one-time financial aid between €500 and €1,500 per semester. You can reapply every semester.
- who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality
- as of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- as of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
- submission of the bachelor's thesis or master's thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
During the leave of absence, the scholarship won´t be paid.
You can find further information about the scholarship for studying with a child at the Studentenhilfe München.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
It is a one-time financial aid between €500 and €1,500 per semester.
Please prepare the following documents for upload (pdf files):Apply Now
- Motivational letter
- TUM grade report (can be downloaded from TUMonline)
- two recommendations
- Proof of the applicant’s income
and further documents if applicable (work contract, internship contract, scholarship notification, loan contract, BAföG notification, etc.)
\(winter term: 01 July - 30 September and summer term: 01 January - 31 March) If there are incoming payments, please explain directly on the bank account statement what kind of payment it is \(for example: salary, parents support, scholarship, loan...)
- Proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.