International Australia Pacific Security College PhD Positionsat Australian National University
- Full tuition, stipend and other benefits
The Scholarships are offered by the Australia Pacific Security College in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific. The purpose of these Scholarships are to attract international students from the Pacific Island Forum countries (excluding Australia and New Zealand) to pursue a PhD program relevant to the 2018 Boe Declaration on Regional Security and one or more of the expanded security issue.
The Australian National University
- Is a citizen of a Forum Island Country (excluding Australia and New Zealand); and
- Is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy based at the ANU, in a field relevant to the 2018 Boe Declaration on Regional Security and one or more of the expanded security issues: climate, environment, human and traditional (cybersecurity, transnational crime); or, the critical evaluation of policy and program initiatives to advance national and/or regional security, such as the development of national security strategies or national climate mitigation and adaptation plans.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Fortnightly stipend
- Full tuition
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- For recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500); Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
- Dependent Child Allowance (for international recipients).
- Relocation Allowance.
- Thesis Reimbursement.
- Fieldwork and Conference Support.
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section of the Conditions of Award.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.