This scholarship provides financial support for the first year of a full-time Masters degree for international students who have completed their undergraduate degree at the University of Stirling.
International Alumni Scholarship
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.All Scholarships from University of Stirling
- It is preferred that you apply with a FastTrack application through your Student Portal for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You should have previously studied at the University of Stirling as an undergraduate student that graduated in 2022.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.