International Alumni Family and Friends Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 31 December 2020
Our unique International Alumni Family and Friends Scholarship gives international students the chance to follow in the footsteps of our alumni, and experience all that life at the University of Newcastle has to offer.
When a University of Newcastle alumnus refers you through the scholarship program, you’ll receive a $10,000 AUD contribution towards your studies. You’ll also gain access to exclusive professional development opportunities and invaluable professional connections.
The University of Newcastle, Australia
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia, and be in Australia on a student visa for the primary purpose of studying.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program with University of Newcastle.
- Be referred by an eligible alumnus of University of Newcastle, noting that an alumnus can only refer one individual in each scholarship offer year.
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be studying on-campus with University of Newcastle in Australia.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of study.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The scholarship provides a benefit of $10,000 AUD payable as a tuition fee waiver. This will be paid in two instalments of $5000 AUD (usually around semester census date).
- Application for this scholarship is via the International Alumni Family and Friends Scholarship page.
- Selection will be based on your ability to meet the criteria for this scholarship and verification that you have been referred by an alumnus of University of Newcastle.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.