International Advanced Research Opportunities Program at RWTH Aachen University
- Monthly stipend of 1,800 euros
- 30 September 2020
Do Travels Grants and Scholarships for Research Stays at RWTH
Starting in 2020, RWTH Aachen University will offer travel grants and scholarships in order to support research stays of doctoral candidates and postdocs from strategically relevant international universities or research institutions. Funding will be provided by the Excellence Strategy of the German federal and state governments.
Doctoral candidates and postdocs of strategically relevant international universities and research institutions, which are either partners of RWTH or plan on initiating a partnership with the University.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- A travel grant of 1,000 euros (lump sum)
- German language classes and intercultural training
- A monthly stipend of 1,800 euros for a period of up to 6 months
- Application documents must be submitted in English
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (mailing address, email address)
- List of recent publications
- Statement of purpose with reference to the research project, duration of the stay and expected outcome – see “Goals of AROP” and “Selection Criteria”
- Time schedule with exact days and itinerary
- Invitation letter from RWTH Aachen University: reference to the joint project and duration of the stay, expected outcome (if possible) and future perspectives of the cooperation
Please send all your application documents in a single pdf document via email to Dr. Daniel Holder. We recommend that you get in touch with us before you submit your application so that we can discuss the project beforehand (via telephone, email or in-person) – we are happy to assist you!
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.