Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships in Australia, 2017
- Deadline: January 23, 2017
The University of Queensland is offering Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Excellence Scholarships for 2017 intake. Scholarships are open to Australian and international students to pursue the undergraduate programme.
The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage and assist first-year students in studying information and communications technology.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings.
In order to gain entry to an academic program at UQ, applicants will have to demonstrate they have the appropriate level of English language skills.
The scholarship is open to current Year 12 and gap year students who:
- Are Australian students or Permanent Residents of Australia, or
- Are international students who have completed years 11-12 in Australia; and
- Do not hold another similar scholarship; and
- Intend to enrol in one of the following programs in the year of the award: Bachelor of Information Technology; or Bachelor of Multimedia Design; or Bachelor of Engineering; or Bachelor of Engineering (Honours); or A dual program which includes any of the above programs.
Test your English
Prepare for your study by taking the most popular and most accepted English language proficiency test.
Each scholarship worth $3,000
Please submit an application via the on-line application form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.