The University of Lincoln’s India Scholarship is designed to help students from across India to access postgraduate level study at the University of Lincoln.
- 1 December 2023
University of Lincoln
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in Lincoln, England.All Scholarships from University of Lincoln
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, India
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024.
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with a minimum CGPA of 5.0 out of 10, or equivalent.
- A Pre-Masters qualification from a recognised institution with a minimum CGPA of 5.0 out of 10, or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
The India Scholarship is valued at £4,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount during the first year of their studies.
For programmes commencing in September/October 2023: Monday 1 May 2023
For programmes commencing in January/February 2024: Friday 1 December 2023