In-country Scholarships in Nigeria
- Phd, Master, Bachelor
- 13 August 2021
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. The Fund hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerians to apply for the 2021/22 Undergraduate, Masters and PhD scholarships for students in Nigerian Federal Universities.
- Academic merit as evidenced by quality of degrees, full academic transcripts, other professional qualifications acquired and relevant publications to be referenced by applicants.
- Membership of professional bodies.
- The viability of the study/research plan (PhD applicants only)
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate (MSC) applicants are required to make a case for their scholarship by submitting a statement of purpose stating the reason(s) they wish to undertake the study, the relevance of the proposed study to the industry and its expected impact on national development.
- While PhD applicants are required to submit a research proposal of not more than 6 pages to include topic, introduction, literature review, research question(s), novelty, methodology, mode of data collection(s), expected outcome(s), relevance to the industry and appropriate references.
The criteria differ per degree, please see the link for full eligibility criteria.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Online application form can be accessed from the PTDF SCHOLARSHIP MANAGEMENT PORTAL: scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng. Instructions on how to access the application form is stated on the PTDF Scholarship Management Portal (scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng) Applicants are advised to read through the requirements before applying.Apply Now
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.