We are a Danish platform for lifelong learning. We believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way - and we want to help them on their way! That’s why we’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation. The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master's program that is helping you making the world more sustainable. We believe in making the world a more sustainable place and we want to help others who share our dream.
IEFA Sustainability Scholarships for International Students in US
- 12 April 2021
International Financial Aid College Scholarship Search
Search our database for scholarships for international students - Find Financial Aid, International Scholarships, Loans and moreAll Scholarships from International Financial Aid College Scholarship Search
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master's program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.