ICPAU program in Uganda
- Cover the cost of registration, study materials and examination fees.
- July 31, 2019
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda is now accepting applications for the ICPAU program for students in Uganda.
The award is open for the best-performing students from Uganda, who desire to undertake the Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA-U) Course.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation. Students can get help with everything careers related, including starting a business, part-time employment, volunteering, and placements
Aspirants from Uganda.
Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (CPA-U) Course
- All applicants shall be required to provide proof of completion of the undergraduate degree in a public/private chartered University accredited by National Council for Higher Education.
- The applicants CGPA and/or class of degree as well as academic references shall be among the variables to be used in determining successful applicants. The higher one's CGPA, the better.
- The financial status of the applicants themselves, their parents, families and/or spouses shall be scrutinised to assess their relative financial needs.
- The applicant's age and character shall be considered.
- The scholarship committee will identify those suitable for sponsorship. The Committee may use additional parameters, such as gender, regional balance and disability, where competition is stiff.
- The Institute reserves the right to check and verify any information provided by the applicant.
- Successful beneficiaries shall have a mentorship session where details about the profession shall be shared.
- Beneficiaries will also be required to sign a Statement of Understanding with the Institute, regarding the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
For gaining this education award, seekers must have to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online award application form.
Claimants are needed to upload a 300 words essay on why they desire to become a Professional Accountant.
For being accepted, aspirants are required to provide proof of completion of the undergraduate degree in a public/private chartered University accredited by the National Council for Higher Education.
If English isn’t the applicant’s first language, they must have to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application Benefits: The studentship will cover the cost of registration, study materials, and examination fees.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.