Human Resource Management Scholarship
Human resource managers across all organisations and sectors are faced with increasingly complex demands arising from within their organisations and from unpredictable external environments.
This is why our programme will provide you with specialist skills and knowledge in human resource management (HRM) as well as an understanding of wider issues, such as internationalisation. Factors including the loosening of restrictions on the movement of labour mean that many employees now work across national borders. Such circumstances demand the capacity from human resource managers to design and implement strategic policies and processes – a skill that you will gain on this programme.
You will also develop the ability to recognise and address ethical dilemmas and corporate social responsibility issues as you progress through the programme, understanding the contribution to organisational success made by effective human resource management.
To be eligible to receive the University of Hull Postgraduate Support Scheme you must meet all of the following criteria.
- Be domiciled in the UK/EU and eligible to pay UK/EU PG Tuition fees
- Be progressing from a 2012/2013 entry Undergraduate course for which they were charged £9,000 per year tuition fee
- Have been financially assessed by Student Finance England during the course of their undergraduate studies and are able to provide evidence that they were in receipt of a Maintenance Grant, Special Support Grant or University based Household Income assessed Bursary or Scholarship
- Be self-funding their Master's programme
- Not already hold an equivalent level qualification
- Meet the necessary academic entry criteria as per course requirements, and have applied for an eligible programme
Successful applicants will not be able to hold the Postgraduate Support Scheme bursary in conjunction with any other University of Hull award.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each bursary is worth £10,000, and where this amount exceeds the programme tuition fee the student will receive the remainder as maintenance support.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.