In order to be eligible for the University of Hull Studentship, students will need to register for a full three or four-year degree programme. Registration for partial awards will make students ineligible for the Studentship.
EligibilityWe regret that the following groups of students are ineligible for the University of Hull Studentship.
- Students who fail to submit information to permit calculation of RHI or whose assessment gives an RHI of £25,000 or more p.a.
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree to HND onto the second or final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Part time students studying at less than 25% intensity of the full-time equivalent
- Any other student whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement
- Students on courses funded by NHS
- Students who have previously undertaken HE
- Any student not paying £9,000 per year tuition fee (including pro rata p/t)
- Foundation Year students (students undertaking their Foundation Year at the University of Hull will be considered on entering the ‘first year’ of their degree)
- Foundation Degree students
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
£2,100 for first year of study for students on a three to four year undergraduate course. For students who have an annual residual household income of less than £25,000.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.