Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Programme for Developing Countries Students in Uganda
- Bachelor, Master, Phd
- Tuition fees, allowance + benefits
- 25 June 2021
U.S. Mission Uganda is now accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program brings accomplished professionals from developing countries to the United States at a midpoint in their careers for a ten-month program of non-degree study and related professional experiences. The program seeks to foster an exchange
of knowledge and mutual understanding between U.S. citizens and their professional counterparts
from Uganda. Successful applicants will be mid-career professionals working at the policy level who have a record of leadership and a commitment to public service. Fellows are based at leading U.S. universities for ten months (August 2022 – June 2023) to pursue self-designed programs that include independent study, coursework, and an internship with an organization in their field of expertise.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree;
- Have five (5) years of substantial professional experience in their field;
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and a record of public service;
- Be fluent in English
For an overview of eligible fields, please see the link.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- Round-trip economy international travel for the grantee;
- A monthly maintenance allowance and funding for books and professional activities;
- Tuition and university fees;
- Limited accident and sickness insurance for the grantee only.
The application form is available at https://apply.iie.org/huberthhumphrey
Typically one or two Humphrey Fellowships are awarded to Ugandans each year under this program. Because this a popular program, we will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.