- Master, Bachelor
- 30 November 2020
Van Cleave Law strives to obtain justice for our clients, no matter their situation. When dealing with personal injury cases, we always strive for the best possible results for each specific situation, but what truly drives Christopher Van Cleave is obtaining justice for those affected by injuries or the death of a loved one.
This year, the Van Cleave Law firm is proud to announce The Striving for Justice Scholarship. This opportunity is for students to explain how they stand up for others and fight for justice in their local community. In the applicant’s essay, they should explain the types of issues they are fighting for and how others can get involved.
The requirements for The Striving for Justice Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Applicants must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- The applicant must then write a 1,000-word essay explaining how they stand up for others and fight for justice in their local community.
The winner of the scholarship will be chosen based on the criteria outlined below and will be awarded $1,000 to help them with the cost of their education.
A complete application for this scholarship will include:
- A Resume that includes up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript (we should clearly be able to see cumulative GPA)
- A 1,000-word essay
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.