HRC School of Law (Swansea University): Inspiring Futures Scholarships 2021
- £3,000 towards tuition fees
- 28 June 2021
- EU/International Students: 22 March 2021
- UK Students: 28 June 2021
The School of Law at Swansea University takes pride in offering an exceptional student experience and a progressive curriculum. It is our ambition to deliver education and research that equips our students with the skills and experiences necessary to understand and confront societal challenges.
In support of this ambition, the School is pleased to offer “Inspiring Futures” scholarships, worth £3,000 each, for students who have accepted a place to study on one of our full-time taught Master's programmes.
In addition to the financial contribution, scholarship recipients will benefit from opportunities to gain career- enhancing skills. Recipients will be encouraged to:
- Work with the School’s marketing team to help promote the scholarships and School;
- Join one of the student societies linked to the School, or to become a course representative for their degree programme;
- Contribute to the development and running of the School’s Graduate
The skills, experiences, and confidence you will gain by taking part in these activities will help you stand out from your peers and strengthen your CV.
Eligible master’s programmes
To apply for one of these scholarships, you must be in receipt of an offer to study on an eligible, full-time, master’s programme (excludes LPC and GDL courses) at the School of Law, starting in 2021/22.
We will take into consideration your:
- Academic competence;
- Financial need;
- Enthusiasm and future plans; and
- Ability and plans to contribute back to the School of Law and to Swansea University.
Applications from students of any nationality are welcome.
Each scholarship is worth £3,000.
Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
Please visit our website for more information.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.