Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Masters funding for International Students at Fitzwilliam College
- Fully-funded (fees and maintenance)
- 3 December 2020
The College has competitive scholarships to help fund your course. There are also awards for outstanding academic achievement and impressive contributions to the broader life of the College. This is made possible through the generosity of alumni and other donors.
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE
- All nationalities and fee status
- There are specific subject area criteria for this Studentship. More information.
- Deadline for studentship application - 3 December 2020 (24:00 hours)
- Applicants must also apply for a place on their chosen course by 3 December 2020 and tick the box for inclusion in the funding competitions on their application. Some courses have funding deadlines later than 3 December. To be eligible for Lee Kuan Yew studentships the earlier deadlines must be met.
- Applicants may apply to any of the University's colleges as their first choice college. The awardee will be required to transfer college membership to Fitzwilliam College before the start of their course.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Fully-funded (fees and maintenance)
Apply online before 3 December for 2020 entry. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February with interviews to be held (in person, or via Skype) in early March.Apply Now
- To complete the application you will also need to upload a PDF copy of your University application form
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.