HIgher School of Ecomonics (Saint Petersburg) Scholarships: Master's Degree Programs
- 50% tuition fee
- August 20, 2019
Scholarships for international students in one of the best and most innovative universities in Russia!
National Research University Higher School of Economics (Saint Petersburg) offers scholarships to international students from all over the globe covering 50% of tuition fees to study one of our 17 master’s degree programs.
- Business and Politics in Modern Asia
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History «Usable Pasts»
- Big Data Analysis in Business, Economy, and Society
- Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction
- Software Development and Data Analysis
- Enterprise Software Development
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Modern Social Analysis
- Urban Development and Governance
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods
- Strategic Management in Logistics
- Educational Administration
- Cultural and Event Tourism Management
- Civil and Commercial Law
- Law and Public Administration
All international bachelor's degree holders are welcome to apply.
Scholarships awardees selection process is based on portfolio competition and interviews (conducted in person or online).
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
We invite you to study in one of the top universities in Russia to become a world-class expert in your field.
Register and apply on our website.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.