Qatar University offers this scholarship to students of outstanding performance in the Qatari Secondary Education Certificate who wish to join an undergraduate major at Qatar University.
H.H. the Emir of Qatar's Scholarship for Academic Excellence
- Monthly salary
- The applicant must hold a Qatari Secondary Education Certificate.
- A minimum average of 95% in the secondary school certificate.
- The applicant should be a secondary school graduate in the same year in which the scholarship application is made.
- These scholarship awards are only made in the Fall semester.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be terminated and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- Monthly salary of 1,000 QR for 9 months per academic year
Applicants may apply for the Admission Scholarship only, and the top achievers are selected for this scholarship. They can apply through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
- Students apply for admission and scholarship online using the online admission application during the announced application period.
- Students enrolled in private schools (non-governmental Qatari school system) must upload the first semester certificate of grade twelve and the final certificate of the grade eleven. If the student completed grade twelve, he/she must submit only the final certificate of grade twelve.
- The applicants will be evaluated after the deadline of the online scholarship application.
- The applicants will be contacted (as needed) to provide documents required for obtaining the scholarship.
- The final admission and scholarship decisions will be sent to the students by email according to the announced timeline.