- As an International University of Art for Fashion, ESMOD Berlin is proud of its long tradition with an emphasis on innovative pedagogy and intercultural experience. For 25 years ESMOD has been shaping and educating the future generation of designers, and inspiring students from various countries and cultures. ‘Learning by doing’ is the education philosophy we follow, and indeed, ESMOD schools worldwide, every year, are providing the world of fashion with promising graduates, whom as creative professio¬nals obtain not only a vast knowledge of design and theory but also a strong sense of craftsmanship and executional know-how.
- ESMOD Berlin is calling for applications to apply for the Hessnatur Scholarship to attend the International Masters Programme - Sustainability in Fashion commencing in October 2015. Hessnatur is a natural clothing company that produces organic clothing and textiles, whom is one of Europe’s largest online fashion distributors, and known internationally as an ecological and fair trade pioneer. Hessnatur will continue their support for the programme through again providing one outstanding fashion designer who has an engagement with sustainability, with a scholarship that will cover whole of the tuition to complete the innovative one-year English taught course.
- Applications are sought from candidates from any country internationally with a background in fashion design, marketing or similar and a strong interest in sustainability. You must also meet the eligibility requirements of the Masters Program to apply for the scholarship. You must supply all the documents outlined on hessnatur Scholarship Application form. We ask for two versions of your portfolio, one short version (four pages) and one extended version.
- Additionally you must complete the Task and Questionnaire within two weeks.
- The winning applicant should be aware that they need to be able to meet the remaining financial requirements to support their studies through the program including living costs and course related material costs. ESMOD Berlin does not provide student accommodation.
- The hessnatur scholarship covers the tution costs for one outstanding applicant of the Master Program Sustainability in Fashion.
- Support Provide: Tuition Costs Fully Covered
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2015
- Notification Date: 30 June 2015
- Course Start Date: 17 October 2015
- Study Mode: Fulltime
- Course Duration: 18 Months
- Language: English
- Academic Qualification: Master of Arts
- Credit Points: 90
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.