The purpose of this bursary is to support female students residing in a hall or village that the University of Canterbury recognises as being affiliated with the University.
Helen Macmillan Brown Bursary
- EUR 1400
- 15 August 2023
University of Canterbury
It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.All Scholarships from University of Canterbury
- Up to ten bursaries are available annually to female students.
- Applicants must have applied to enroll, or be intending to apply to enroll, part-time or full-time, at the University of Canterbury in the year following the year of application.
- Recipients, during tenure of the bursary, must be residents of a hall or village that the University recognises as being affiliated with the University.
- The bursary is tenable for one year.
- The bursary is awarded by the Council of the University, on the recommendation of the Vice-Chancellor
- (or nominee).
- In making the recommendation, Vice-Chancellor (or nominee) will consider academic achievement. In distinguishing between candidates of equal academic merit, financial need will be taken into account.
- Applications must be made online at the Scholarships website,3 by15 August. Applications from current and past recipients of the bursary will be accepted.
Duolingo English Test
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities around the world.