At Heidelberg, we’re interested in producing so much more than a college graduate. We foster the next great innovators, thought-leaders, and citizens that make a real and lasting difference in the world. With hands-on experience working with fellow students, faculty members, and researchers, you’ll launch or advance your professional life in ways you never thought possible.
Heidelberg University International Need-Based Grant in USA
- Up to $10,000 per year
- 1 November 2020
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Up to $10,000 per year
Upon admission, students have the opportunity to complete Heidelberg’s ISFA application to be considered for need-based grants.
To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- Online application online or through the CommonApp
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your secondary school (high school) records
- Proof of English language proficiency
- ACT/SAT test scores (optional)
- Personal statement and recommendation letters (optional)