Hay Family Scholarship Endowment for International Students in Australia
- At least $4,500
- 8 March 2021
The Scholarship was established in 2020 and is maintained by an endowed gift from UQ Alumni, Peter and Margaret Hay under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students aspiring to undertake tertiary studies in engineering who are currently experiencing financial hardship to attending UQ.
The University of Queensland
- can demonstrate financial hardship.
- submits an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications;
- is enrolled full-time in the first year of the Approved Program; and
- does not already hold a university qualification at a Bachelor level or above; and
- does not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean deems similar.
The annual value of the Scholarship will be at least $4,500 but will be limited to the annual income from the endowment.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.