The Hanze Scholarship programme offers scholarships to bachelor students of Minerva Art Academy from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).The scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living in the Netherlands and is, in principle, awarded for four years, the nominal duration of the bachelor programme.
Hanze Minerva international awards in the Netherlands
- €2,500 p.a.
- 1 June 2021
Hanzehogeschool Groningen / Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen
Hanze UAS offers various Bachelor and Master programmes in Dutch, English, and German, and works closely with international partner institutes.All Scholarships from Hanzehogeschool Groningen / Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen
Your nationality is non-EEA.
You are admitted to one of the bachelor programmes of Minerva Art Academy, starting September 2021:
- Fine Art
The scholarship is awarded based on motivation and financial need.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
- The amount of the Hanze Minerva Scholarship amounts to € 2,500 per academic year.
- The scholarship consists of one payment per academic year which selected students will receive in November.
- The Hanze Minerva Scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee.
- Please note that this scholarship is only a small part of what is needed to be able to study at Hanze UAS. See our pages on costs of living and immigration procedures for more information
- If you wish to be eligible for the scholarship you first have to be admitted to one of the programmes mentioned above. For information on how to get enrolled please see Application and admissions.
- Once admitted, you will be invited to apply for the Hanze Minerva Scholarship and you will receive an email from our Admissions Office with application instructions.
- The Hanze Minerva Scholarship is only awarded from the first year of the programme and, in principle, for the nominal duration of the programme: four years.
- You will be asked to write a motivation letter, including a budget in which you outline the planned finance of the study.
- Further practical information concerning acceptance of the scholarship, procedure and payment will be sent to you by e-mail after selection.