As one of Illinois’ premier Personal Injury, and Workers’ Compensation law firms, GWC Injury Lawyers knows how important a great education is to a successful future, both for the students themselves and their communities as a whole. Our team of legal professionals is dedicated to helping provide opportunities for students throughout the country.
With this in mind, we proudly announce the GWC Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship. This program is aimed at assisting students that are currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
Students will be chosen based upon their exemplary academic skills, their service to their communities, and a short essay in response to the following topic: “How Do Personal Injury Attorneys Benefit Society?”
Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States and must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Start preparing for IELTS today
$1,000.00, to be applied towards a student’s upcoming 2020 Fall Semester tuition bill.
IMPORTANT NOTE: One scholarship per winning applicant only.
Please be sure to read the following application requirements – any incomplete application packets will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information.
- Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
- Qualified applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
- Qualified applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from either a member of their local community or from a faculty member from the college or university that they are attending.
- Qualified applicants must provide a 500-to-1,000 word essay on the topic chosen by the GWC Injury Lawyers selection committee.
- All student applicant essays must be in a.PDF format, with the file name as lastname_firstname_gwc.pdf.