GWC Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship
- Master, Bachelor, Phd
- 16 July 2020
As one of Illinois’ premier Personal Injury, and Workers’ Compensation law firms, GWC Injury Lawyers knows how important a great education is to a successful future, both for the students themselves and their communities as a whole. Our team of legal professionals is dedicated to helping provide opportunities for students throughout the country.
With this in mind, we proudly announce the GWC Injury Lawyers Annual Scholarship. This program is aimed at assisting students that are currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
Students will be chosen based upon their exemplary academic skills, their service to their communities, and a short essay in response to the following topic: “How Do Personal Injury Attorneys Benefit Society?”
Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States and must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
$1,000.00, to be applied towards a student’s upcoming 2020 Fall Semester tuition bill.
IMPORTANT NOTE: One scholarship per winning applicant only.
Please be sure to read the following application requirements – any incomplete application packets will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information.
- Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
- Qualified applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
- Qualified applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from either a member of their local community or from a faculty member from the college or university that they are attending.
- Qualified applicants must provide a 500-to-1,000 word essay on the topic chosen by the GWC Injury Lawyers selection committee.
- All student applicant essays must be in a.PDF format, with the file name as lastname_firstname_gwc.pdf.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.