Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship is established by Guangdong Provincial Government to attract outstanding international students for undergraduate and graduate studies in the universities of Guangdong Province. As one of the key comprehensive universities, South China Normal University (SCNU) undertakes the enrolment of international students under this government scholarship.
Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarships at South China Normal University
- Bachelor, Master
- Up to RMB￥30,000
- 14 May 2021
South China Normal University
South China Normal University is a comprehensive university that is part of Project 211 in Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong province, in the People's Republic of China.All Scholarships from South China Normal University
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Applicants should apply for undergraduate or graduate study.
3. Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for undergraduate studies must have a graduation diploma of senior high school or higher education and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master's degree studies must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Applicants must be rated excellent in their previous study and select appropriate discipline in accordance with his/her interest and academic background with well-prepared study or research plan.
5. Applicants should be self-funded students. This application is not open to those who have been awarded with other scholarship.
- Applicant should pay all the tuition and fees. Scholarship will be given out as one-off payment to the scholarship winner's account.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
One-off payment subsidy: RMB￥30,000 per person for doctoral students; RMB ￥20,000 per person for master's students; RMB￥10,000 per person for bachelor's students.
- Winners for this scholarship will be given priority consideration in the next round scholarship application.
Applicants are eligible for scholarship assessment only after they are admitted by SCNU.
Step 1: Please register at our admission website and submit the application and print out the application form.
Step 2: Download the scholarship application form (see attached). Please fill it, print it out, and sign it.
Step 3: Send your documents to SCNU admission offices by post before the application deadline. Postal addresses are as follow:
- Room A104, School of International Culture, South China Normal University, No.55 Zhongshan Avenue West, Guangzhou, P. R. China, Post Code : 510631
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Step 4: Pay the application fee - RMB￥420 yuan. (You will receive an email on requesting you to pay the application fee to the account of South China Normal University.)