GTUC Florence Onny Memorial Scholarship Fund in Ghana
- Master, Bachelor
- Full tuition fee
- 31 July 2019
The Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) has instituted a memorial scholarship to honour the memory of the late Mrs. Florence Mamaa Nkrumah Onny, who demonstrated singular dedication and commitment to the University in her capacity as the Head of University and International Relations until her untimely death on July 5th, 2012.
The Florence Nkrumah Onny Scholarship Fund will provide partial or full financial support to continuing GTUC students with financial need who are pursuing diploma, undergraduate, and post-graduate studies. The support covers tuition, accommodation, and other academic expenses.
The duration / term of the scholarship is for one academic year and will not be renewed automatically.
Scholarships will be limited to the costs of tuition, University fees and, in selected cases, books.
- All scholarship applicants must be in good standing with no adverse disciplinary action against them.
- All awards are tentative subject to final verification of academic records.
- Full-time enrollment in a regular Diploma, Top Up, Degree and Post Graduate programme is required.
- Completion of all assigned and registered credit hours in the chosen programme is essential if the renewal or re-application of the scholarship is to be sought.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain the required cumulative weighted average (CWA). Grades are subject to review on a semester by semester basis. For under graduate programmes, any scholarship recipient who earns a CWA of less than 70.00 will automatically forfeit the scholarship.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
The grant will cover the costs of tuition, University fees and, in selected cases, books.
Applicants should submit their request through the Head of Student Affairs with the following items:
- Completed application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendations from lecturers or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s academic background, experience and involvement in community service.
- An official academic transcript.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.