GSA International Awards at Concordia University of Edmonton in Canada
- Up to $1,000
- 1 October 2021
The GSA Scholarship Award is a merit based award given out each semester. The number of awards will vary depending on the funds collected from the GSA fee levy and the number of applicants in any given semester.
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time as a regular student in a graduate level program (degree, diploma or certificate);
- Be a domestic or international student (no restriction on citizenship). International students must be in good standing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and have a valid study permit.
- Must have completed at least one semester of study at the time of application;
- Present a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- Demonstrate the ability to balance employment, family commitments, and community involvement while studying at the graduate level;
- Provide verification documentation if requested.
- Students may only receive this award once during their program of study. There is no limit to the number of applications that may be submitted.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
$1,000 for a degree program, $750 for a diploma program, $500 for a certificate program; the value of the award may be prorated based on enrolment.
Submit an online application through Online Services for Students.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.