Griffith University International Student funding for Philippines Students in Australia
- Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees
We offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study in our undergraduate, postgraduate, research and pathway programs. Our scholarships recognise remarkable students with outstanding academic achievements and the potential to make a positive contribution to Griffith and our community. We also offer scholarships to encourage and support immediate family members of Griffith students and alumni.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
International student undergraduate scholarships will be offered to students from the Philippines entering undergraduate programs.
The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP).
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 2 or 3 2020. Students that defer commencement to 2021 are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40 CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- Excludes applicants for online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2021.
Following application for admission, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally advise of the Scholarship Offer in the Letter of Offer for the program.
In the Letter of Offer for the program, the scholarship details and information will be included in section '2 - Tuition and other fees' as part of the 'Additional information'.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.