Griffith Health Articulation funding for International Students in Australia
- Bachelor, Master
- Covers 10% of tuition fees
Students applying for Griffith Health undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and articulating from an eligible overseas institution. If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program at Griffith University, please visit ‘How to apply‘ for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission.
- Griffith University entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only.
- The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date.
- Students must be an International Fee Paying student to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
The TOEFL® test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
Griffith Health Articulation Scholarships will be offered to students articulating from eligible institutions into undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
The scholarship covers 10% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment. A deduction of 10% will be applied only in the first and second trimester of enrolment in the program. It will be applied after the Griffith University census date. To be eligible to receive the scholarship deduction, students must be enrolled full-time (40CP), unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into Griffith Health undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs from eligible institutions.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be articulating directly and receiving credit, and have not attempted further study prior to articulating into any approved Health articulation program.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a full-time student in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
Eligible partners and programs
- Guangdong Pharmaceutical University articulating into the packaged Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology (1528) and Master of Pharmacy (5661).
- International University – Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City (IU-VNU) articulating into the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (1094 and 1031), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (1370), Bachelor of Pharmacy (1395) and Bachelor of Pharmacology and Toxicology (1528).
- Wuhan Sports University articulating into the Bachelor of Sport Development (1493).
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.