Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Grants
The Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation supports a scholarship programme for International master students at Grenoble INP.
List of eligible international master programmes taught in English:
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering - SIE (Grenoble INP - Génie Industriel)
- Master of Science in Hydraulic Engineering (Grenoble INP - Ense3)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Grenoble INP - Ense3)
- Master Geomechanics Civil Engineering and Risks - GCER (Grenoble INP - Ense3)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble - MoSIG (Grenoble INP - Ensimag)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics - MSIAM (Grenoble INP - Ensimag)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems - SCCI (Grenoble INP - Ensimag)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering - FAME (Grenoble INP - Phelma)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy - MaNuEn (Grenoble INP - Phelma)
- Biorefinery : Bionergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
Age : 28 years maximum
Nationality : All
Remarks: Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
Master > Bachelor's degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
Postmaster > Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
Selection process: excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
Language skills : Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher...).
- Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners' class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
The grant amounts to 5000 euros per semester (maximum duration 1 or 2 semestres)
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.