GREAT Scholarships (India)
The University of Leeds is proud to be working in partnership with the British Council’s GREAT Scholarship Scheme to offer prestigious scholarships for Indian students starting their studies here in September 2014.
The scholarships are available for students applying to the following Masters programmes at Leeds University Business School:
- •MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- •MSc Global Supply Chain Management
What is it?
Two scholarships of £7,000 towards the cost of tuition fees (one scholarship will be awarded per programme)
A particularly deserving applicant from India wishing to undertake the one-year full-time MSc Global Supply Chain Management OR MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences in 2014-2015.
You can apply for the scholarships if you:
- •are a national of India (or permanently domiciled in India);
- •are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes, and;
- •have an offer to start a full-time Masters degree programme at the University of Leeds in September 2014, on one of the eligible programmes.
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- •a track record of excellent academic performance i.e. likely to be in the top 20% of your class
- •evidence of extra-curricular activities, in a work or social context.
How do I apply?
Once an offer has been made, you should complete one of the following application forms for the scholarships which can be found on the Leeds University Business School Masters scholarships page.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Collaboration between Leeds University Business School and the British Council providing £7,000 scholarships to Indian students.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.