GREAT Scholarships for Pakistan Students in UK
GREAT Scholarships offers 27 scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from Pakistan. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Each scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
For the 2021-22 academic year there are postgraduate scholarships available at the following institutions:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Hull *
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
- be a citizen of Pakistan.
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
- meet the English language requirement of the UK university
We expect scholars to attend lectures and tutorials and engage with extra-curricular activities.
We want you to act as an ambassador for UK higher education by sharing your experiences and promoting the value of studying at a UK university.
You may also be asked to attend a networking event with other scholars, to discuss experiences so we can capture perceptions of studying in the UK.
Do you wish to become an international student next year?
Demonstrate your English skills with IELTS.
Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000's of students use to get the latest scholarships.